What is Microdermabrasion?
- A mild form of mechanical exfoliation of the skin, which involves buffing away of the outer layer of dead cells.
- A skin resurfacing method that is:
What are the benefits of Microdermabrasion?
- Stimulates blood flow to the surface of the skin
- Rejuvenates the skin by stimulating cell renewal
- Stimulates production of elastin and collagen
- Reduces uneven pigmentation, rough scaly skin texture
What results can I expect and how soon?
- Radiant, smoother skin and even-toned, clear complexion
- Almost immediate results
Is Microdermabrasion safe? Yes!
- It is non-invasive
- No damage to skin
- No harsh chemical
- No pain
How long do the treatments take?
- Without facial: 30 minutes – 1hr
- With facial: 1hr – 1.5hr
Face, Neck & Decollete
Back of Hands
Add to Facial
|Microdermabrasion - 30 minutes||$ 75.00|
|Microdermabrasion- 60 minutes||$ 120.00|
From the first time we went to Hands, Feet and Face we felt the professionalism and individual care. We both like the fact that all the employees are professional and experienced. Their facility is clean, bright and cheery, yet there is a “warmth” that is felt due to the small size and an “intimate setting”. Very relaxing atmosphere – great place to unwind at the end of the day. Never rushed and always time taken to do the job right with a very personal touch
Marg and Marg:)